Ok This is on version 3.2.1. still the same problem , no change.
- Device connected , green light on.
- checked services, leap service is in "running state"
- But the leap motion control panel is still showing "leap service is not running"!
- restarted both service and the leap motion control panel multiple times, but no luck.
- reinstalled the sdk, but nothing changed..
- The device is connected as imaging device in device manager.
*** apart from all the above. There are aditional UI issues with the Leap motion controller ui, Specificaly on Dell precision 5510 , windows pro.
- not able to maximize the window.
- half of the window is hidden not able to expand, so not able to see the fill window.(please see the screenshot below)
but when i choose re-calibrate and when i shake the device, I could see the green dot moving
**** but i never able to get 80 percent complete to pass. And the re-calibrate window is also not wide enaugh to see the full instruction.