Today we're proud to announce our Leap Motion software and Airspace Home update of version 1.2.1! We highly recommend that you upgrade to this version, as it contains lots of fixes and improvements. Please note that this does not yet include our upcoming v2.0 skeletal tracking.
You can find the full release notes below:
Airspace Home + Leap Motion Software version 1.2.1
- Fixed an Airspace Home issue that occasionally put app downloads in infinite loading loop
- Bug fixes in Leap Motion Control Panel
- Minor bug fixes and improvements on HP embedded devices
- Airspace Home stability and performance improvements
- V1 tracking reliability improvements (this is not the V2 update)
- 20% higher framerates on Windows by reverting to DirectShow
- Improved support for Etron USB 3.0 host controller
- (Windows only) If your operating system or other software has issues confusing the Leap Motion Controller for a webcam, you may reinstall the WinUSB driver by running C:\Program Files (x86)\Leap Motion\Core Services\Drivers\dpinst64.exe
You can download the new version here. We very much appreciate the support so far! Thanks for your continued support, and please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions.